Ipswitch is delighted to announce the availability of WhatsUp Gold 2017 Service Pack 1.
This update to WhatsUp Gold 2017 includes:
- International Language Packs supporting French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese and both Simplified & Traditional Chinese.
- Storage Monitoring that can easily and quickly discover all storage infrastructure and report on volume utilization (real-time & historical), analyze storage traffic load via network interfaces and also detect abnormalities in the system's temperature, fan and CPU.
- Performance Optimization resulting in faster overall performance and support for networks with over 2000 devices.
- Additional features including Device Cloning, improvements to Custom Maps, new reports and more.
Before updating or installing, review the following:
- WhatsUp Gold 2017 FAQs
- WhatsUp Gold 2017 release Notes
- WhatsUp Gold 2017 SP1 release Notes
- Defects resolved in WhatsUp Gold Service Pack 1 (17.0.1)
- Online help
- Install and Configure Guide
- WhatsUp Gold 2017 Training Resources
To download, log in to the WhatsUp Gold Customer Portal / My Products area.
- Click the button.
Note: The license file is included in the download.
- When starting the installer, you will have a choice of the following languages for the installation screens:
- To install WhatsUp Gold in another language, select the desired language under the Options dialog.
Note: The installer will default to the operating system language.
Join the conversation in the WhatsUp Gold community.