Review the product support life cycle for all WhatsUp Gold products.
|Product||Version||Current Phase||Sunset Date||EOL Date|
|WhatsUp Gold||16.x||General Availability||Future||Future|
|WhatsUp Gold||14.0-14.3.x||End of Life||10/1/2012||10/1/2013|
|WhatsUp Gold||12.x||End of Life||7/28/2009||1/1/2013|
|WhatsUp Gold||11.x||End of Life||8/6/2008||11/28/2009|
|WhatsUp Professional||2006.x||End of Life||1/30/2007||8/6/2008|
|WhatsUp Professional Premium||2006.x||End of Life||1/30/2007||8/6/2008|
|WhatsUp Professional||2005.x||End of Life||1/30/2007||4/30/2007|
|WhatsUp Small Business||2004||End of Life||12/12/2005||3/12/2006|
|WhatsUp Gold||8.x||End of Life||11/10/2004||3/12/2006|
|WhatsUp Gold Premium||8.x||End of Life||11/10/2004||3/12/2006|
|WhatsUp SQL Monitor||1.x||End of Life||11/10/2004||3/12/2006|
|WhatsUp Exchange Monitor||1.x||End of Life||11/10/2004||3/12/2006|
|WS Ping Pro Pack||2.3||End of Life Announcement||10/1/2012||1/1/2013|
|WhatsUp Log Management Suite||10.x||General Availability||Future||Future|
|WhatsUp Log Management Suite||9.x||Sunset||2/8/11||Future|
|WhatsUp Log Management Suite||Releases prior to v9.0||End of Life||2/16/11||12/8/11|
HOW TO OBTAIN THE MOST CURRENT VERSION
PRODUCT LIFE CYCLE DEFINITIONS
- Ipswitch provides technical support for the product on the web forums.
- Support is provided via the Technical Preview User Forum and includes support for Technical Preview features and Technical Preview product updates.
- Ipswitch provides technical support to customers under warranty or covered by a current service agreement for their product. Technical support includes telephone and e-mail support, online support such as tutorials and demos, and access to our Knowledge Base.
- Ipswitch reserves the right to require that a customer upgrade to the most current version of their product to resolve a product issue.
- Product updates consist of maintenance releases, service packs, patches and/or hot fixes. Service packs, patches and hot fixes are not available for all products all the time and the determination for such is at Ipswitch's discretion.
- Ipswitch provides technical support to customers under a current service agreement for their product. Technical support includes telephone and e-mail support, online support such as tutorials and demos and access to our Knowledge Base.
- No updates are provided. If a product defect is found and verified, Ipswitch may decide to issue a workaround. Ipswitch does not develop additional features and/or functionalities for the product and will advise migration to a newer minor version or related general availability product.
- Sunset status typically lasts for the duration of the most recent major version of the product plus 90 days after the next major release of the product.
End of Life
- Ipswitch no longer provides technical support or product updates. Regardless of service agreement status, access to download, install and activate EOL products(s) is not supported.
- Knowledge Base articles remain available for at least a 24-month period beyond this withdrawal date.
- A customer under a current service agreement utilizing a version that is in the End of Life stage will be advised to upgrade to the General Availability version of their product.
- EOL status begins the day after Sunset stage ends.